To help support organizations demonstrating a need, Disabled Sports USA is providing limited travel scholarships of up to $750 for staff/volunteers who serve in leadership positions at DSUSA chapters to attend the Adapt2Achieve Leadership Conference in Rochester, NY June 3-5, 2019.
- Chapters must be in good standing (i.e. no outstanding payments due; current insurance on file etc).
- Chapters are responsible for nominating individual(s); personal scholarship applications submitted by other individuals will not be accepted. Maximum 1 scholarship will be awarded per chapter; please submit a separate application for each nominee.
- To qualify, a nominee must be a volunteer or staff member (18 years or older) at a DSUSA chapter with annual operating budget of less than $1 million that has not attended the Leadership Conference in the past 5 years.
Priority consideration will be given to individuals who:
- Serve in a leadership position
- Describe in application a need for the training
Scholarship Includes: Funding of up to $750 to support travel to participate in the Adapt2Achieve Leadership Conference in Rochester, NY June 3-5, 2019.
- Can be used to cover travel expenses essential to attend conference (economy air and/or ground transportation)
- Reimbursement is contingent upon attendance at the event and submission of itemized receipts
- All submitted receipts must follow DSUSA travel policies, which will be provided to the attendee if they are selected for the scholarship
Applicants will be informed of a decision by Monday, April 29. Upon notification of the award, the scholarship recipient is responsible for completing online registration for the event no later than May 2, 2019.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2019