The questions below address frequently asked questions about the Move United’s training and education programs.
Move United training events enable adaptive sports providers to deliver improved program services to their communities. Each year our calendar is packed with a variety of administrative, fundraising, program development and adaptive sports training for coaches, therapists, volunteers, military staff and adaptive sports professionals.
Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and organizations in the Move United network have access to exclusive perks like priority registration, and free or reduced enrollment fees.
- Learn the latest adaptive sports teaching techniques from experts in the field
- Discover tips for raising more money
- Keep your participants safe with risk reduction best practices
- Find out how to better market your programs to new participants and volunteers
- Learn how to better manage human resources and volunteer staffing
- Network with other adaptive sports professionals
- Monthly Training e-newsletter exclusively for Move United membership network
- Move United Training Calendar
Opportunities to host various trainings will be advertised periodically throughout the year. To inquire about current or upcoming opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Move United Training Calendar only lists events that are hosted and/or funded by Move United. Other training events may be advertised through the monthly Training e-newsletter if others in the Move United membership network are invited to participate at no cost. Members are also welcome to list training events on the main Move United Events Calendar and submit to Challenge Magazine.
Yes! Various sport-specific trainings, as well as the Move United Leadership Conference, are offered annually for free or reduced-cost as a way to help elevate the industry. We encourage you to respond to the semi-annual Membership Survey to inform us of your training needs.
If you have any further questions about Move United’s training programs, please contact email@example.com or 301-217-9839.