Discounted rate for stand-up skis and snowboards
Breck Sports (located at the Breckenridge Ski Resort)
- 30% off (pre-register)
- 20% off (on-site)
Note: Stand-up skiers and snowboarders must provide their own ski(s) and poles for lessons and clinics.
Adaptive equipment will only be provided for lessons.
- Mono-skis, bi-skis, outriggers, etc. for use during all other clinics, races, and recreation must be provided by the participants.
- For the safety of the participant and instructor, the maximum capacity for a sit ski is strictly 220 pounds. Sit skiers may be weighed onsite to ensure they are within this limit. If a participant is over 220 lbs, he or she will be unable to use event sit ski equipment.
- Ski Bike lessons are NOT offered at the event.
Guides for Visually Impaired
- Move United will provide instructors for lessons and clinics. However, individuals with visual impairments must provide their own guides.
- Resources for guides include:
*Helmets must be worn by ALL attendees while on the slopes