December 9-15, 2019
Open to participants with disabilities at all ability levels, lessons are taught by instructors certified through Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA) and American Association of Snowboard Instructors (AASI).
- Participants MUST pre-register. No on-site registrations will be accommodated
- $35 lesson price is per half day (2.5 hours)
- Lessons start at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM Tuesday-Friday
- Lesson price does NOT include a lift ticket. Participants can opt to pre-purchase lift tickets during online registration (lift tickets are $76.80/day)
- Adaptive equipment is not included in lesson price. Sit-down equipment available for rental as part of lessons for $30/day. Stand up skiers and snowboarders must provide their own equipment.
- Students must arrive on time to lessons. Anyone arriving more than 15 minutes late may have his or her lesson cancelled
*Helmets must be worn by ALL attendees while on the slopes
ATTENTION: You will be requested to pay by credit card when registration is complete. You cannot submit registration without a payment. If you are unable to pay by credit card, please contact Lily Jagodzinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-383-9969.
The Code of Conduct is intended to help provide a positive experience for all and applies to the duration of The Hartford Ski Spectacular.
Move United requires that participants conduct themselves in a safe and respectful manner to help maintain a fun and comfortable environment throughout the program. All event participants including athletes, staff, clinicians, instructors, coaches and volunteers must read and adhere to the Code of Conduct. For the full Code of Conduct, please click here.