December 9-15, 2019
This opportunity is available to adaptive winter sports equipment suppliers. The Hartford Ski Spectacular is a unique opportunity to reach a targeted audience that has needs in the disability and recreation sectors. One of the nation’s largest ski events for individuals with disabilities, attendees include medical professionals, athletes with disabilities (from beginner through elite), clinicians, volunteers, and winter sports instructors. Limited spaces available, to find out about pricing and to express your interest, please contact Huayra Gomez-Garcia at 240-268-0864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Winter adaptive sports equipment vendors will receive:
- (1) 6 ft. display table Tuesday 12/10/19 – Friday 12/14/2019. If your equipment requires additional space, please note you will be able asked to pay for the additional “table” space onsite. Event check in is 12/9.
- (1) event registration. Additional guests must pay event registration fee ($40 early bird rate until 10/4, $60 regular rate until 11/2).
- Access to discounted lift tickets ($76.80/day); and opening and closing banquet tickets ($59/plate).
- Company listed in event app.
- Opportunity to promote attendance at event and schedule demonstrations.
In order for Ski Spectacular participants to tryout your company’s equipment at the event you must:
- Meet the following insurance requirements:
- Name Move United, 451 Hungerford Drive Suite 608, Rockville MD 20850 as an additional insured for the duration of the event (12/9/2019-12/13/2019) and provide a certificate of insurance as evidence of the required coverage by November 1, 2019. Having insurance will help protect your company should a claim arise for something that occurs while participants are using your equipment. Please keep a copy of your company’s proof of insurance certificate available for the duration of the event.
- Provide Move United with proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance with not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence limit including: Coverage for Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal and Advertising Injury, Products-Completed Operations and not less than $2,000,000 General Aggregate Limit.
- Vendors failing to provide the required proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance by the November 1, 2019 deadline will not be able to demonstrate their equipment during the 2019 The Hartford Ski Spectacular.
- Ensure all participants testing equipment are registered with the event.
- Agree to not schedule demos in the specific program areas of the event, including the Learn to Ski & Snowboard program, unless approved by Move United.
- In addition, any participants that test the equipment must sign a waiver related to this coverage. Copies of signed waivers must be given to Huayra Gomez-Garcia, Move United Staff, at the time of the event.
- If you are interested in attending as a vendor, please contact Huayra Gomez-Garcia at email@example.com
- If vendor is approved**, an event registration link, to include an event agreement, will be provided.
**Please note: If adaptive equipment is not a Vail Resorts/Breckenridge Ski Resort approved adaptive equipment, additional information will need to be provided to Vail Resorts for review and approval of winter adaptive sports equipment to be used on-snow. This process can be lengthy and Move United does not have control of the review process.
- Limited spaces First come, first served for approved winter adaptive equipment.
The Code of Conduct is intended to help provide a positive experience for all and applies to the duration of The Hartford Ski Spectacular.
Move United requires that participants conduct themselves in a safe and respectful manner to help maintain a fun and comfortable environment throughout the program. All event participants including athletes, staff, clinicians, instructors, coaches and volunteers must read and adhere to the Code of Conduct. For the full Code of Conduct, please click here.